Virtual Classroom Training (VCT)
Many of our clients have recently switched to VCT as a safer, more practical training solution in the current circumstances. The content, level of detail and delivery are identical to our face to face courses.
Staff can log in from home or from the office. Course materials are sent to you as PDFs and include our usual exercises and any additional content such as templates.
You still get all the benefits of attending a Plain Words course:
- Objectives and outcomes are discussed with you and we make sure we meet them
- Delegates learn valuable hints and tips from experienced business writers
- Trainers adjust the pace and content to suit delegates’ needs
- Delegates can ask questions and discuss the exercises using audio and on-line tools
We can also tailor the course by:
Key benefits of VCT
- All staff receive the same training wherever they are
- Costs are lower as there are no travel expenses
- The quieter delegate who might be reluctant to ask questions in a large group feels more comfortable
- Maximum use of time for staff working from home
What do I need?
To achieve good interactivity between the delegates and the trainer it’s vital that every delegate has:
- A quiet environment
- A computer with a good quality internet connection
- Preferably, a webcam
You also need a way to talk and listen. Options are:
- A combined headset
- Headphones and a microphone
- A teleconferencing system
- A mobile phone or a landline