If staff are scattered over several locations, work unsociable hours or work from home, it may be difficult to participate in face-to-face training. With self-study courses you study when it suits you and at your own pace.
Whether you are one person looking to improve your writing skills or need to train several hundred people, self-study could be the answer.
Valid for a whole year, you can buy one licence per person or bulk licences. Please ask for details.
Plain Words’ self-study courses
- Our fool-proof process for determining when and when not to use an apostrophe.
- An effective guide to creating long documents, from the initial brief to polishing the final draft.
- Golden rules to dramatically improve all your writing.
- Key advice to ensure your emails and reports are concise, focused and get the results you want.
- Structure your response and choose the right words whether responding by email, letter or social media.
- Ensure your reports make the right impact: analyse your audience, structure your data and choose the most appropriate words to convey your meaning.